Ervaren belastingadviseur/ vml. advocaat voor fiscale, juridische en bestuurlijke dienstverlening aan (met name internationaal opererende) ondernemingen.
Eveneens ruime ervaring met fiscaal onderwijs en bestuursfuncties in het algemeen.
Experienced tax advisor/lawyer for tax, legal and management (advisory) services to (particularly internationally operating) enterprises. Also experience with tax education and general management roles.
Former main functions
– Tax partner Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP Amsterdam office up to 30 April 2016; thereafter consultant to the firm up to 30 April 2017.
head Amsterdam tax practice (2009-2014); IT and Risk & Compliance partner (2000-2014).
Tax advisor (buitengewoon lid NOB) and advocaat up to 30 April 2017
I was specialised in international corporate taxation with specific expertise in M&A transactions, restructuring and insolvency tax issues, e-commerce/Digital Economy, formaltax law aspects, including tax litigation. Advising on anti-money laundering issues (regulatory/compliance).
– Board member of various companies and associations (some still current)
– International Fiscal Association (IFA):
Former chair Dutch IFA Branch (voorzitter Nederlandse Vereniging voor Internationaal Belastingrecht);
General Reporter (Amsterdam2006: Debt Work-Outs), Chair of the plenary session on Debt-Equity Conundrum (Boston 2012); up to 2014: Executive Committee Central IFA & Chair of the subcommittee on Enhanced Relationships.
– Dutch Association of Tax Advisors (Nederlandse Orde van Belastingadviseurs; NOB): former chair of the Committee on legislative proposals (voorzitter Commissie Wetsvoorstellen) and member Committee on the Dutch investment climate (lid Kerngroep Nederland Investeringsland), Congresvoorzitter jaarcongres 2015
Up to June 2015: Disciplinary Appeals Board (Raad van Beroep).
Former executive board member (treasurer; lid DB & penningmeester).
– Former Academic functions:
Guest lecturer Erasmus University Rotterdam (profit allocation to PEs) and Post-Master course on International and European Tax Law (Digital Economy: jurisdiction to tax & profit allocation). SOB course on (de)mergers. Securities Law course (tax aspects) Law Firm School. Post LLM program Leyden University: e-commerce PEs.
Former board member Cooperatie The Law Firm School UA.
Member examination committee Dutch bar association functions (current)
Click on the LinkedIn logo for my full LinkedIn profile.
Maretax, mr M.V. Lambooij, belastingadviseur
Anna Paulownalaan 8
3818 GD Amersfoort
T +31 652 474 387
Handelsregister KvK/Trade Register Chamber of Commerce: 60592346